Wednesday, April 24, 2019

2019 Police Youth Academy Update

Good morning all,
 
Hope everyone is doing well. Parents have reached out to me in regards to eligibility for returning kids. As you may be aware, we have revamped our selection process to give kids who have never participated in the program the first opportunity to register. There are currently 15 spots remaining.
I understand this is disappointing to many but keep in mind the purpose of the program. I cannot thank you enough as you guys are ultimately responsible for its success. 
 
Due to the limited number of spots available (15),  I am requesting you to respond back to me with your child's name only if you're interested. The return email must be received by noon time Monday 4/29/2019. Any emails received after that time will not be considered.
 
Upon tallying the number of cadets interested, and to be as fair as possible,  I will place all the names in a container and randomly pick the fifteen remaining spots. The selection process will be conducted on April 29th @ 6 pm in the court room for anyone who is interested in attending. The results will be emailed the following day to the parents whose kids were selected.
 
I realize that some of the parents on this email do not have any children that are eligible to return but would kindly ask you to pass along the information to anyone I may have missed. Thank you
 
The academy is from July 22-26.
 
 
Capt. Mustafa Rabboh
198 N. Washington Ave
Bergenfield, NJ 07621
mrabboh@bergenfieldnjpd.org
201-387-4000 ext. 4002

No comments:

Post a Comment